- Whole Day Tours
- Half Day Tours
- Joinable tour on April 3rd, book the last places!
- Tours from Rome
- Bike Tour
- Request your "Made-to-measure" itinerary
- Transfers and taxi service
- Transfers and tours for large groups
- Private guided walking tours
- Our apartment for rent
Tour of Tuscany from Rome
This tour is ideal for people staying in Rome who would like to visit Tuscany just for one day. A short train ride from Rome Termini station takes you straight to the station of Chiusi-Chianciano, in the heart of Tuscany. Our voyage of discovery in this marvellous area starts from here.
The whole day itinerary sets out to explore the wonderful Valdorcia, one of the most captivating areas in central Tuscany. Land of amazing colours, the Tuscany of postcards, the setting of many of the films best loved by travellers from all over the world, this valley is famous for its ancient hilltop towns of Pienza, Monticchiello and Montepulciano. During our tour we will visit a winery where you can taste the great local wines and extra virgin olive oil. For lunch you will be able to sample the culinary delights of our region and there will be no lack of stop off opportunities to admire the landscape and take photographs.
The tour will end at the departure railway station (Chiusi Chianciano) where we will take you to your train back to Rome.
Start of tour: 10.00am
Starting and finishing point: railway station of Chiusi Chianciano
How to get there:
- from Rome: convenient direct train leaving Rome Termini station at 8.25am and arriving at Chiusi Chianciano at 9.58am (www.trenitalia.it)
- by car: ample free parking in front of the station (GPS co-ordinates:…….)
Cost: --------- per person (all inclusive: visits, stop offs, wine and oil tasting, full lunch)